Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sexual Confusion

Do you know how many different genders and sexual identities/ orientations there are? I was doing some searching on Google because I had a few questions, but I quickly got overwhelmed.
I have decided that I am genderqueer. I don't know how this effects my orientation (straight, lesbian, etc...) but I think I am more confused than when I started. My original question dealt with orientation. I am attracted to men, but I have a problem with their private parts. I just don't like the idea of penises. I am not attracted to women, but I have no problem with the idea of a sexual relationship with one.... maybe I just haven't met a woman that I am attracted to? Maybe I just need to deal with my issues of the male body? IDK. Do I need to figure it out? Can I just be blissfully unaware, and go along with whatever I feel at the moment? Hello....anyone out there? Sigh. I didn't think so :/

No comments:

Post a Comment